Creating Facebook ads can be difficult to navigate. Here are some tips to help you create more compelling, clickable ads.
Understand Your Strategy
Before making your ad, understand what your strategy is. Have a plan, establish S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) goals, and focus on those goals. Do you want to increase conversion, website traffic, or followers? A clear understanding of your goals is important to determine what type of ad is best for your campaign.
Find & Know Your Audience
Who do you want to see the ad? In order to create the right ad, you need to understand your target audience. Take the time to learn your audience. Facebook has many features that can help you choose the right marketing mix best for your business as well as your campaign, but if you don’t really KNOW your audience, your messaging will not land.
Choose Your Ad Type Accordingly
Choose your ad according to what is best for your campaign. Facebook and other social networks have several different types of ads. Here are a few examples:
- Single Image ad– A single Image ad is one photo displayed in the center of the ad to highlight the product or service.
- Lead Ads– Lead ads are best if you want to convert someone. They help create traffic depending on your goal.
- Carousel Ads– Carousel ads include multiple photos to scroll through highlighting the product or services featured.
- Video Ads– Video ads are best if your goal is to obtain clicks.
- Slideshow ads– A slideshow ad is a video that shows multiple photos that highlight what your ad is designed to feature.
- Collection ads– Collection ads are a combination of video and slideshow ads, perfect for marketing lots of products.
Set a Clear Budget
Next, it is important to set a clear budget for your ad campaign. Additionally, a time limit for the campaign should also be set. Make clear goals to ensure your budget aligns with the initial strategy.
Remember, we’re here to help! We are just a phone call, email, or text away. Our team is ready to assist you with your 2021 plan and streamline your social media advertising campaigns.