Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
By Elisa Kee Rode
- 12 jalapeño peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- 12 slices of bacon – cut in half horizontally – long and thin
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tsp Fajita Seasoning
Makes 24 appetizers!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and fajita together in a bowl.
- Fill each jalapeños half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each half of stuffed pepper with a 1/2 slice of bacon.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Tip – place wrapped jalapeños on a baking rake on the baking sheet to allow the bacon to crisp underneath as well.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Options – add Green chiles or green inions into the Cream cheese mix
These are also perfect on the grill or smoked, as it pairs perfectly with grilled shrimp or BBQ!
We’re here for you. Kearley & Company is just a phone call, email, or text away. We assist organizations of all sizes by developing marketing and communications strategies that work. Our team can help bring new ideas to the table while helping ensure your plan is on track to deliver results.