Tuscan Chicken with Pink Sauce
It’s Lick-the-Plate Good!
by Denise Dyer
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breast cut in half into Thin Cutlets – 4 thin Chicken Breast
- ½ cup Flour seasoned with salt and pepper for coating chicken breast cutlets
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bag of pre-washed fresh spinach
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp of Penzey’s Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Slice each breast in half lengthwise, so you have 4 thinner breasts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Melt 1/4 butter into a skillet.
- Add coated chicken and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Melt remaining butter and add onion and garlic.
- Sauté until onions just begin to cook down and Become Transparent.
- Season with salt and pepper. (I have also Added Mushrooms at this stage to brown with Onions for a variation)
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and continue to sauté.
- Stir cream into skillet and simmer until cream reduces slightly.
- Add the 1 tsp of Penzey’s Italian Seasoning Mix.
- Stir Parmesan into the sauce and stir until combined and sauce has slightly thickened.
- Add spinach to the skillet. Gently stir spinach into sauce until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken back into skillet.
Can be served over rice, pasta, any whole grain, and even over a baked potato if that’s your go-to side!
We’re here for you. Kearley & Company is just a phone call, email, or text away. We assist organizations of all sizes by developing marketing and communications strategies that work. Our team can help bring new ideas to the table while helping ensure your plan is on track to deliver results.