By Elisa Rode
- 1, 28-Oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 Sm Green bell pepper, cored and seeded.
- 1 Med size cucumber, peeled and chopped into 3-4 segments
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar (Can substitute Sherry vinegar).
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp salt (I used Tony Chachere’s)
- 1 Tbs ground cumin (I like a lot of cumin. You can back off of this if you are not a cumin fan to 1 tsp)
- 1/4 C Olive Oil
Optional: Add a healthy piece of white bread or baguette bread with the crust removed.
- Add everything EXCEPT the olive oil to the blender or food processor. (It may be too much for a standard blender cup, so you may have to do it in batches).
- Blend until smooth.
- Let stand for 5-10 min.
- Drizzle in the olive oil slowly while blending.
Serve with toasted bread.
Will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge, and is generally better on day 2!
We’re here for you. Kearley & Company is just a phone call, email, or text away. We assist organizations of all sizes by developing marketing and communications strategies that work. Our team can help bring new ideas to the table while helping ensure your plan is on track to deliver results.