¡NACHO MAMA’S NACHOS!
By Daniel Buenger
- 1/2 cup ground hamburger/venison (seasoned & pre-cooked)
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package grated cheddar cheese
- Fresh or jarred jalapeños to taste
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 1 package tortilla chips
Serve with Toppings
- 2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large sheet pan with foil or spray it with non-stick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Heat a sauté pan on medium to high heat, add olive oil and let it heat up, then add the onions and jalapeños (jarred only) and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked hamburger or venison to the sauté pan and cook for another minute, remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay the tortilla chips out on the sheet pan. It’s ok to have the chips layered on top of each other.
- Take the refried beans and smoothly spread them out across the top of the chips.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly across the top of the beans and top with the sautéed ingredients. Put the pan in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and serve with salsa, avocado, cilantro, sour cream, green onions and more jalapeños.
Try not to eat the whole pan!
We’re here for you. Kearley & Company is just a phone call, email, or text away. We assist organizations of all sizes by developing marketing and communications strategies that work. Our team can help bring new ideas to the table while helping ensure your plan is on track to deliver results.